1. Responsible for the whole process management of purification project, and control the project quality, progress and safety.
2. Familiar with construction standards and technical specifications of purification engineering to ensure project quality.
3. Responsible for the preparation of construction organization scheme, supervising the work of project construction personnel, coordinating and managing, and effectively solving various problems encountered in the construction process.
1. 3 years or above experience in purification engineering or hvac engineering construction management.
2. Professional theoretical knowledge of project construction management, strong practical experience in project construction management, contract management, project cost management and staff management.
3. Familiar with engineering project management policies and national GMP standards.
4. Rich experience in electromechanical construction and construction site management.
5. Hard-working, excellent communication and coordination skills, and adaptable to long-term business trips.