Production methods and requirements of ventilation ducts
Production methods and requirements of ventilation ducts:
1. The main materials, equipment and semi-finished products used in HVAC engineering should have delivery certificate or quality identification documents.
2. Ventilation engineering must be constructed according to the approved design drawings.
3. The dimensions of the ventilation ducts shall be constructed according to the drawings, all of which shall be based on the inner diameter, and the connecting pipes shall be in accordance with the valve body.
4. The bending radius and the minimum number of knots of the circular elbow and the bending radius of the rectangular elbow shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Operation Procedures for Construction and Installation Engineering".
5. The tee of the circular duct has an angle of 90°.
6. The connection of each pipe section of the air duct shall be in a detachable form.
7. The thickness of the duct complies with national standards.